ACSL will continue
to contribute to society through drone technologies.
Drones have unlimited possibilities.
ACSL provides comprehensive solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
- Founder, CEO
- KENZO NONAMI, PhD
- Completed doctoral program of Mechanical Engineering at Tokyo Metropolitan University / NASA Senior Research Scientist / Chiba University Professor / Chiba University Executive Vice-President / Director of Chiba University Academic-Industry Collaborative Research Intellectual Property Organization / Chair of Japan Drone Consortium / Chiba University Distinguished Professor
- HIROAKI OHTA, PhD
- Ph.D. from Kyoto University. Assistant professor at Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Kyoto University, followed by research scientists at University of California, Santa Barbara. Also served as Technical Advisor for a start-up in Silicon Valley. McKinsey & Company from 2010. Joined ACSL as COO from July 2016 and became President from March 2018.
- SATOSHI WASHIYA
- M.S. of Architecture from Graduate School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University. Served both domestic and multinational companies in corporate wide transformation project at Tokyo and Stockholm office of McKinsey & Company. Joined ACSL in July 2016.
- CFO, CAO
- KENSUKE HAYAKAWA
- M.S. of Management of Technology from Tokyo institute of technology. Implemented operational improvement/transformation of Portfolio companies at KKR Capstone. Joined ACSL as CFO in March 2017.
- CHRIS RAABE, PhD
- Ph.D. from University of Tokyo. Embedded software engineer at Boeing from 2006. Assistant professor at Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Tokyo from 2014. Joined ACSL as CTO in April 2017.
- Product Development General Manager
- SHOSUKE INOUE
- Researched aerodynamic optimization for aircrafts at University of Tokyo. Joined ACSL in December 2016.
|Company||Autonomous Control Systems Laboratory Ltd.|
|Location||WBG Marive West 32F, 2-6-1 Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba-city, Chiba 261-7132, Japan|