Close visual inspection under bridges or indoors
ACSL's proprietary SLAM (Simultaneous Localization And Mapping) technology using laser enables autonomous flight in GPS denied environment. PF1-Inspection enables detection of cracks as small as 0.1mm.
Manual flight / Attitude hold mode / GPS position hold mode / GPS waypoint flight, planned-route flight / 920MHz data link (usable up to ≈7km distance) Alerts for all critical systems / "Go home" on user command or data signal loss / Flight recorder
- CUSTOMIZED PARTS
- GPS denied environment / Laser SLAM / Autonomous flight
Laser positioning technology
Generally, drones rely on GPS/GNSS signals to calculate their current position, making autonomous flight possible. However, close to high structures, under bridges, and indoors the GPS/GNSS signal is often too weak or unreliable. PF1-Inspection solves this problem by utilizing a horizontal and a vertical scanning laser to create a 3D map, in flight, from which it can infer its own position. In this way flight in GPS/GNSS denied environments is made possible.
- Bridge inspection
- Enabling detection of cracks as small as 0.1mm. Using PF1-Inspection for primary screening helps users to limit arears requiring detailed inspection, thereby minimizing total cost.
- Factory equipment inspection
- PF1-Inspection can fly near pipes and tanks. Using PF1-Inspection for regular inspections and high-level screening reduces need for inspecting high and dangerous locations.
- Building inspection
- GPS/GNSS data is unreliable near high-rise buildings. PF1-Inspection can fly in these environments.
Real-time vertical and horizontal scanning with an angle of 270 degrees. PF1-Inspection uses laser reflections to identify its location.
Real-time 3D modeling
PF1-Inspection forms a 3D map In real-time as it discovers objects in the environment. Using this map, PF1-Inspection can keep its distance from obstacles.
High-resolution images are the key to detecting cracks as small as 0.1mm. ACSL can customize onboard cameras based on customer requirements.