Revolutionizing social infrastructure
by pursuing cutting-edge
ACSL pursues robotics technology, including autonomous control technology, and is always at the forefront of technology development. Through the social implementation of these technologies, we will increase the productivity of human economic activities in the social infrastructure that is the foundation of human activities, replace as many low value-added and dangerous operations as possible, and promote the evolution of society for the next generation.
Representative Director, PresidentSATOSHI WASHIYAM.S. of Architecture from Graduate School of Creative Science and Engineering, Waseda University. Served both domestic and multinational companies in corporate wide transformation project at Tokyo and Stockholm office of McKinsey & Company. Joined ACSL in July 2016.
Board Director, CFOKENSUKE HAYAKAWAM.S. of Management of Technology from Tokyo institute of technology. Implemented operational improvement/transformation of Portfolio companies at KKR Capstone. Joined ACSL as CFO in March 2017.
Board Director, CTOCHRIS RAABE, PhDPh.D. from University of Tokyo. Embedded software engineer at Boeing from 2006. Assistant professor at Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, University of Tokyo from 2014. Joined ACSL as CTO in April 2017.
CMONAOYA MUKADOB.S. of Physical Engineering from the Faculty of Engineering, Kyoto University. Served in sales and business planning at ROHM Co., Ltd. Joined ACSL in August 2017.
- ACSL Ltd.
- Representative Director, President
- SATOSHI WASHIYA
- November, 2013
- Hulic Kasai Rinkai Building 2F, 3-6-4 Rinkaicho, Edogawa-ku,
Tokyo 134-0086, Japan
- Description of business
- Manufacturing and providing industrial drone and providing solution service for
automation with autonomous technology
- Nov. 2013
- Establishment of Autonomous Control Systems Laboratory in Chiba Prefecture.
- Sep. 2016
- Released the next generation industrial drone platform "PF-1".
- July 2017
- Development and commercialization of autonomous control for flight using image recognition
- Nov. 2018
- Providing aircraft for Japan Post's inter post office transport using drones. The first "Level 3"
flight in Japan since the law was amended.
- Dec. 2018
- Listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers Market.
- Dec. 2018
- ACSL is ISO 9001 certified.
- July 2019
- Released new drone platform aircraft, PF-2.
- Aug. 2019
- ACSL invests in AutoModality (U.S. company).
- Jan. 2020
- Released "Mini", a compact industrial drone.
- Apr. 2020
- Adopted for NEDO's "Development of Safe and Secure Drone Basic Technology" to develop drones for government procurement.
- June 2020
- Moved development and manufacturing site to Edogawa-ku, Tokyo.
- Dec. 2020
- Established ACSL Limited Liability Partnership 1 as a corporate venture capital that invests in domestic and overseas companies with potential for technological synergies.
- May. 2021
- Established FINDi Co., Ltd. was established jointly with NJS Co., Ltd. for mass production of closed environment inspection drones.
- June 2021
- Changed trade name to ACSL Ltd. to gain recognition at the Japan and Global.
Capital and business alliance agreement signed with Japan Post Co., Ltd. and Japan Post Capital Co., Ltd. for the development of Level 4-compliant drones and practical application of drone delivery.
- Sep. 2021
- Established ACSL India Private Limited, a joint venture with Aeroarc, to develop business in the Indian market.
- Dec. 2021
Begin taking orders for SOTEN, a small, secure aerial photography drone,
Obtained information security management system certification ISO/IEC27001.